Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Incursion I, II, and III / Re: Anshani
« Last post by FuzzySadist on September 02, 2020, 04:10:06 AM »
The picture on the Robotics page shows an oddly shaped robot.  It looks to have 3 'fingers' just like the Anshani.  I was wondering if that might be a robot based on their form.

Not a biggie, just curious more then anything. 
Incursion I, II, and III / Re: Anshani
« Last post by Kedamono on September 02, 2020, 12:46:37 AM »
As far as I know, that's the only image of the Anshani. Richard wanted to keep them mysterious I guess.
Incursion I, II, and III / Anshani
« Last post by FuzzySadist on September 01, 2020, 03:57:56 AM »
Any pictures of the Anshani other then the one in the spacesuit?

Or a good description so I could draw one myself?

Bureau 13 / Does anyone still use the 1st Edition "orange book"?
« Last post by wasahbe on August 29, 2020, 06:17:33 PM »
Does anyone still use the 1st Edition "orange book", or did you move on to a later edition?
Incursion I, II, and III / Re: Useful Websites
« Last post by wasahbe on August 29, 2020, 04:45:10 PM »
Nice, thank you.
Incursion I, II, and III / Useful Websites
« Last post by FuzzySadist on August 29, 2020, 06:48:09 AM »
I'm getting ready to run Incursions (using Savage Worlds), and I found a couple of sites I thought would be useful.

Alien Food Generator
https://sites.google.com/site/2300adcollective2/clients/universal-random-alien-food-generator

Random Stateroom Loot
https://www.cyborgprime.com/traveller-rpg-blog/sci-fi-rpg-stateroom-random-loot-generator

If anyone else has useful sites to share, I'd love to see them.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS / Re: Spotlight 3 & 4
« Last post by ORtrail on August 21, 2020, 11:09:12 PM »
A busier week than anticipated, so I'm a half day behind on completing the 'Overdue' adventure.  That's what weekends are for though, so I'll send it off tomorrow.  Really.   :D
« Last post by ORtrail on August 17, 2020, 12:35:17 AM »
First, I just sent an email with my post-apocalypse article attached.  Not an adventure, but an article about basing a PA campaign around a bookmobile.  I hope it makes more sense in the context of the article than it sounds.   ;D

Second, I have, of all things, a Ringworld adventure that I wrote as a one-shot adventure (and possible start to a campaign).  It would work very well using a group (well family actually) of Kymnar from FTL:2448.  Cat-like aliens are always in style. 

Third, after looking at my 1992 edition FTL:2448 books, I have the #11 copies, signed by Richard! I had somehow forgotten about that after all these years.  Also, the art for the Kymnar is quite good in this edition. 

Oh, and the warning about litigation is well taken. 
« Last post by Kedamono on August 16, 2020, 09:54:00 PM »
A quick comment. If you do write something for our space issue, any mention of Licensed Properties either owned by Paramount, Universal, or Walt Disney can only be "comparisons" as in "It's like Star Trek..." or "An evil empire reminiscent of Star Wars Empire..." and that's about it. All three are happy to sue folks for impinging on their IPs with all the lawyers you can eat. Especially the Mouse. Otherwise feel free to write whatever you want! :)
« Last post by wasahbe on August 16, 2020, 03:09:03 PM »
Cool.  Your writing was excellent in SL2.  I look forward to your contributions.

Again, you could always have a Fringeworthy team luck into an Alt with active space travel. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]