Ardanna Nuu's Auxulary Bridge

• 3 replies

nerdvana

Ardanna Nuu's Auxulary Bridge
« on: July 15, 2018, 03:19:45 PM »
On page 40 there is a cut-way picture of the ship. I've always wondered where F is supposed to be in the picture. No copy I have seen (I have PDF and hard copy) shows that letter. I assume that this is a location in Engineering based on text on p31 but it would be nice to confirm where it was supposed to be. Any ideas anyone?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 07:17:14 AM by nerdvana »

Offline Kedamono

• Agent
Re: Ardanna Nuu's Auxulary Bridge
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 11:14:15 PM »
I'm looking at that cutaway, and I never caught that. Since according to Page 31, it's a "smaller control station" it has to be in the open areas  as illustrated on Page 43. So, I would say it's probably near the center of the Engineering stack, as those decks are designed for Greevals, who are only 1 meter tall, (3'4"), So I'd put it where you can't see it in that illustration, near the center column.

Enkeli

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 02:36:32 AM »
when i was setting that up for PoD I didnít really spend that much time looking for flaws in the images since they had been around so many years. But I also agree with Kedamono that it is likely in a place that wasnít visible and Richard didnít add a note to explain it.

nerdvana

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 07:04:01 AM »
Thanks for the advice, pretty much in line with my thoughts.