Continuum

• 5 replies

Enkeli

Continuum
« on: May 09, 2018, 05:43:18 PM »
Join us at Continuum 2018! 

October 5-7 in Romulus Detroit.

http://continuumcon.org/

Visit the Tri Tac Games table and see what our products look like in print versions as well as chat with our General Manager.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 05:27:29 AM by wasahbe »

Enkeli

Re: Continuum
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 03:13:00 AM »
Quick reminder that Continuum is next weekend! Visit us at the table and ask your questions!

Offline ORtrail

• Agent
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 12:31:37 PM »
Well, if you guys ever get to Seattle or Portland for some event, I'd make the drive. 

BTW, what is the story with the podcast?

Enkeli

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 02:47:32 PM »
BTW, what is the story with the podcast?

The podcast is no longer affiliated with Tri Tac Games. Bruce and Trav are in the process of starting over with a new format about gaming in general and will cover all game systems available is what I heard.

I am sure they will post a message somewhere when the first of the new podcasts are out to listen to, most likely on Itunes and Podbean.

While we will miss having a podcast devoted to Tri Tac Games products, it was their choice to end the affiliation and go a different direction. If someone is interested in starting a new one based on Tri Tac we would be open to discussions about it.

Enkeli

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 02:53:25 PM »
Ok I was mistaken, they have their first new episode up on Podbean, it is about AD&D Dragonlance. So if you are into that I would guess it is there for you to listen to, but no reason to discuss it here since Bruce and Trav never log in here and wouldn't see the message.

Offline ORtrail

• Agent
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 11:15:15 AM »
Thanks, I didn't even notice there was a new podcast episode, but yeah, I never really got into Dragonlance.  Fringeworthy in Dragonlance would be interesting, but it seems like there was already an old podcast about that. 

The beauty of Fringeworthy was you could drop the team into pretty much any other RPG setting, which means a fairly endless supply of podcast ideas.  I guess the new format will allow them to cover other RPGs in greater depth and get into specific game rules.  I've got plenty of old podcasts I need to listen to, too.