SALE: Exclusive PDF edition of Fringeworthy Beginnings: The Ed Powers Story

• 2 replies

Offline wasahbe

• Grand Poobah & Herder of Cats and Gribblies
Tri Tac's own exclusive PDF edition of Fringeworthy Beginnings:  The Ed Powers Story is up and on sale!!!

Check it out here tritacgames.com!

UPDATE:  If you still see Rooterville as the main attraction, you need to refresh your browser.  Normally all that is needed is to press the F5 function key.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:29:04 PM by wasahbe »
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced. 
--Gehm's corollary to Clark's Third Law

Offline BigJackBrass

• Charlatan, Humbug and Imitation Humourist.
Tried to buy this from the front page: there's a Buy It Now button, but on my Android 'phone clicking it doesn't do anything. In fact, I can't find an active link to let me buy this at all. I'll try later on a Windows PC and see if that works.

EDIT: By holding the Buy It Now button and selecting the option to open in a new tab I was able to buy the PDF on my 'phone, but trying to simply click the button does nothing except highlight the text. I suspect this may be specific to the Chrome browser running on Android.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:26:21 AM by BigJackBrass »
‘If a man does not make new acquaintance as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, Sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.’
- Samuel Johnson

Offline wasahbe

• Grand Poobah & Herder of Cats and Gribblies
EDIT: By holding the Buy It Now button and selecting the option to open in a new tab I was able to buy the PDF on my 'phone, but trying to simply click the button does nothing except highlight the text. I suspect this may be specific to the Chrome browser running on Android.

Thanks.  I will check it out when I have uninterrupted time to troubleshoot.  At least I know the sales are being recognized by Sellfy when they do go through.

UPDATE:  Worked on my android tablet, but not the phone.  I emailed Sellfy and they shrugged.  Looking for alternatives to Sellfy.   :-\
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 07:01:37 PM by wasahbe »
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced. 
--Gehm's corollary to Clark's Third Law