New FW Product: Dingoes Ate My Banjo

New Products and Events. HOW TO JOIN THE FORUMS.
wasahbe

New FW Product: Dingoes Ate My Banjo

Postby wasahbe » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Hey Tri Tac fans,

We have a new Fringeworthy product out. Dingoes Ate My Banjo: And Other Eccentric Adventures On The Fringepaths. You can find more info on it at http://www.tritacgames.com/fwmodules.htm. Richard and I discussed most of these ideas before we lost him last April, and it seemed a shame to let them die unwritten.

DAMB was written to provide inspiration to new and old GM’s alike, as well as provide never before revealed information about places to be found on the Fringepaths. Often Game Masters find themselves in need of a short filler encounter or small story arc to get their players to the place in their campaign where they want them to be. This book should provide a few enjoyable sessions with minimal work for the GM in charge.

~Wasahbe~ :argh:
BigJackBrass

Re: Dingoes Ate My Banjo

Postby BigJackBrass » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:49 pm

I picked up Dingoes when it came out, and this week bought Mystery at the Rooterville Station. Great to see new releases from Tri Tac, as always.

My one question is about the size of the PDFs: Dingoes is 22 pages and 35.23MB; Rooterville is 16 pages and 69.48MB; both are substantially larger than most of the PDFs you sell, even considerably longer ones, and it's quite noticeable when opening the files and turning pages that things are much slower (and indeed Rooterville trends to crash the PDF reader on my 'phone, although not on anything else). Is there any way that file sizes for future releases can be reduced?
wasahbe

Postby wasahbe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:33 pm

I think the problem is that the graphics are at 600dpi for better quality PoD.

I can try re-PDFing with downsampled pics and see if that makes a difference.
Would you be willing to be a tester?

~Wasahbe~
BigJackBrass

Postby BigJackBrass » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:45 pm

Certainly.

Return to “General Announcements”