Tucholka's cancer and Portals IV

New Products and Events. And other announcable gribblies.
wasahbe
Agent
Agent

Tucholka's cancer and Portals IV

Postby wasahbe » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Richard Tucholka, our pierless leader, was diagnosed with end-stage bladder cancer earlier this year. Fortunately, his impending demise turned out to have been a misdiagnosis. The cancer looked much worse than it was, the doctors were able to completely excise both tumours, and we received the news last night that there is no sign that it had colonized beyond the bladder. He starts chemo soon.

That being said, Tri Tac is coming back out of hiatus. I was informed yesterday that some of the pre-orders and backorders for Portals IV have not been fulfilled. Email me at wasahbe@tritacgames.com with your info and I will either dropbox them to you or we will get new disks out.

The last two years have been a roller coaster ride from hell for us here in Michigan. But that just means that Richard and the rest of us appreciate you more than ever. So let me know and I'll get moving on making things right before the next catastrophe strikes.
Enkeli
Agent
Agent

Re: Tucholka's cancer and Projects

Postby Enkeli » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Presently Richard is in the hospital. He got a staph infection after his latest round of Chemo for yet another appearance of the bladder cancer. He is doing well and should be home soon. Our thoughts are with him and hopefully this time the Chemo will make a longer lasting impression on the cancer and make it go away for good.

All projects are being worked on in a slower manner but Richard is determined to not let the Cancer win. He has several projects in motion and once he is back home and feeling better he will keep them moving forward.
Enkeli
Agent
Agent

Re: Tucholka's cancer

Postby Enkeli » Mon May 01, 2017 12:23 am

He lost his battle with Cancer. We are all saddened by his loss but were all enriched by the time he shared with each and everyone of us.
wasahbe
Agent
Agent

Re: Tucholka's cancer and Portals IV

Postby wasahbe » Mon May 01, 2017 5:09 am

Letting people with outstanding orders for disks or miniatures know that I will fulfill them as soon as possible.

Richard Tucholka may have passed onto the Fringepaths, but he did not want Tri Tac to end with him.

I have been working with him as Tri Tac's Chief Creative Officer for years now, and we aren't done yet!

~wasahbe~

Return to “General Announcements”