Greetings

Mingle among yourselves...
GreyVested
Agent
Agent

Greetings

Postby GreyVested » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:40 am

Thought I'd at least introduce myself.

I've been doing some tabletop gaming for at least a decade now -- fairly lightly though at least at first, mostly with only a few people. I've spetn most of the early years just picking up rulebooks and perusing their content, enjoying reading about settings and possibilities. Fringeworthy and FTL 2448 were ones I picked up a little early on when I saw them being sold at a convention once, and while I've never played them, they've fascinated me. I've been getting a little more into the roleplaying scene thanks to ease of internet-based services, and it's had me thinking about the possibility of trying some more games. I've been listening to the Tri Tac Podcast, which besides being great for filling moments of silence has helped me with considering ideas for how to run games. I'm looking to eventually pick up the d20 edition of Fringeworthy and perhaps some of the Portal books to see into more about the setting, as well as see more possibilities for potentially running a game.
kedamono
Agent
Agent

Re: Greetings

Postby kedamono » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Welcome GreyVested! Let us know if you have any questions or answers you question. :-)
Enkeli
Agent
Agent

Re: Greetings

Postby Enkeli » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 pm

I suggest playing at conventions when you can find a Tri Tac game being run. It is a great way to get a feel for the games.

Return to “Gamer Chatter & Welcome Wagon”