who's what?

From here to there to everywhere. Are you Fringeworthy?
Enkeli

who's what?

Postby Enkeli » Wed May 31, 2017 7:36 pm

A new product is being worked on that takes all the races, both friend and foe, from the Fringeworthy universe and puts them all in one place. The formatting for the pages are going to be one of the two styles already used. The stats will be modified to fit the more generic systemless form so that you can use them with any game system you choose. Below are the two styles previously used. Please comment on which is your favorite and if you have any suggestions on things you would like to see. The stats on these pages are the ones from Fringeworthy d20 and from Portals IV and are only here for sampling the styles.

http://tritacgames.com/GAMERS/testduo.pdf
kedamono

Re: who's what?

Postby kedamono » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Looks like it's going to be an interesting project. Will you try to "normalize" the stat listings? That is make sure we use the same species template for all species in the game?
Enkeli

Postby Enkeli » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:44 am

Yes the goal is to make them usable with any game system. We are going through all the FW books to find all the species and collect them to put them in one place to make running a campaign a little easier.
Tabiani

Postby Tabiani » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:47 am

I prefer the newer look of the Chicks. The format is good for most of the PC and NPC species with the exception of Mellor. They will be a bit more of a challenge sice they have a good deal more rules to them.

Will there be examples of how to adapt the rules? When I adapted to Portals 4 species to d20 Modern, I used the existing ones to judge how to assign values to low, average, high, very high.
Enkeli

Postby Enkeli » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:42 pm

There will be a page in the beginning giving some tips on ways to convert the stats of the species to fit game systems.
jayphailey

Postby jayphailey » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:04 pm

Very cool!
ORTrail

Postby ORTrail » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:01 am

I prefer the more 'classic' look of the Blizniz page myself. The Chicks page look is just too colorful for me, it looks like someone took a Sharpie Highlighter to it.
PSN: ORtrail

Return to “Fringeworthy”